I am setting permissions for content editors of a site. The user in question is a member of the following roles :-
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Users
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Social Authoring
- sitecore\Analytics Testing
- sitecore\Analytics Personalization
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Authoring
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Designing
When this user logs in to Experience Editor and clicks the
More option of a components properties the
Edit the related item option is not shown, see the screen shot.
However if I log in with a user than has the Administrator check box set on their User profile this option is visible.
What security setting should I change to make the
Edit the related item visible for a non administrator user?