I am setting permissions for content editors of a site. The user in question is a member of the following roles:
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Users
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Social Authoring
- sitecore\Analytics Testing
- sitecore\Analytics Personalization
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Authoring
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Designing
When this user logs in to Experience Editor and clicks the
More option of a component's properties, the
Edit the related item option is not shown.
See the screenshot.
However, if I log in with a user that has the Administrator checkbox set on their "User Profile" then this option is visible.
What security setting should I change to make the
Edit the related item visible for a non-administrator user?