I am having issues trying to get my content to appear on my external site (http://fxmtesternetrafael.azurewebsites.net) using FXM. I see 200 beacon responses but the eventual MatchesElements is  blank.
I am using the experience editor within FXM and I keep getting the following warning which might the root of my issues:
This page is in undefined. You are currently creating items in English. Change language to 'undefined'
I have tried troubleshooting wise publishing at all levels and making sure I have the right selectors but when I add the language rules advised here FXM External Site Not Showing Added Component I started seeing the undefined language warning. Help :(