0

As part of the Sitecore9.1 upgrade, we have done following steps:

  • Started with fresh installation of Sitecore XP0 instance , published our site and made analytics screen error free.
  • Followed steps mentioned in the Upgrade guide downloaded from sitecore site.
  • Installed Sitecore Identity Server as mentioned in the guide and for that we have to update SiteCoreInstallFramework to version 2.
  • Installed Solr version 7.2.1 and replaced the connection string to new Solr url as per the upgrade guide instruction.
  • Followed and completed all the steps from the document till the completion of Upgrade Xconnect step.
  • When tried to start the XConnectIndexWorker service after the error we the following error:

    enter image description here

  • To confirm this error is not due to our application dlls, did fresh installation of Sitecore 9 XP1 instance(since we are using XP1 in our servers) without publishing our site.

  • Followed all the steps as per previous installation and also end at the same error.
  • We also tried to install the XConnectIndexWorker as a windows service alone and the result was same.
  • We have compared the dlls and all the dlls are upgraded. It works perfectly with old dlls.
  • Trying going to [Xconnext root]\App_Data\jobs\continuous\IndexWorker\App_data\Logs and check what the logs say there – Ahmed Okour Dec 31 '18 at 15:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.