Mixing Sitecore and PHP has worked for all versions up till 9.1. Now PHP pages render fine, but when you post to a page, the
$_POST collection is empty now.
I took a vanilla Sitecore 9.1 instance and ripped it apart until it was basically an MVC site again. Once I got it that far, it worked again. I have disabled all the modules and handlers in the
web.config working my way through configs now. I have to imagine it is a
httpRequestBegin or a pipeline.
Just looking for any thoughts on diagnosing this. I have disabled my test page with the
IgnoreUrlPrefixes, but Sitecore is still clearing the post variables.
<configuration xmlns:patch="http://www.sitecore.net/xmlconfig/" xmlns:x="http://www.sitecore.net/xmlconfig/"> <sitecore> <settings> <setting name="IgnoreUrlPrefixes"> <patch:attribute name="value">/cauer.php</patch:attribute> </setting> </settings> </sitecore> </configuration>
I added a debugging processor at the beginning and end of
httpRequestEnd. In 8.2 U7 when my php file is in the
IgnoreUrlPrefixes I get a hit at the beginning of the
httpRequestBegin. But in 9.1 I do not get the hit. It is skipped. They seem to be handling the
IgnoreUrlPrefixes urls differently in 9.1.
This is reported as a bug. Being worked on now.