I've got a CM server with
Coveo for Sitecore installed (free edition) and Coveo Enterprise Search on a separate server. I set up Sitecore with Coveo on CM and reindexed relatively quickly. When I set up CD, I have it point to the CM server's implementation and call the search
API/admin service/etc on the CM. I'm running a reindex on CD now to do the initial population, but it's running incredibly slow. Like, I started it two hours ago and it's through 450ish documents of the over 42000 it has to index. And that's just
Coveo_master_index, then I have to do
Coveo_web_index. Is there any way to speed this up, because this is crazy. Thanks.
UPDATE 10/24: I marked an answer on this one because it answered the specific question, but I've got more coming out of the scaling guide, now posted here: Getting Coveo configured properly in a CD/CM server setup. Thanks.