Recently created a Sitecore PaaS instance associating with Solr IaaS, The Index Manager Console looks to be empty. What is wrong here !
In my case, I'm always doing this to fix that :
- Make sure your Sitecore configured properly for SOLR within \App_Config\Sitecore\ContentSearch
- Check your connectionstrings for SOLR is configured properly or not
- Access SOLR admin (with browser, make sure it's https) to check whether it's on or not
- If it's on, check again if your configured index matches with SOLR Core Admin
- If everything's ok, can try to recycle app pool for your site and wait a few minutes Check again from the control panel
Make sure your SOLR Server turned on first before your Sitecore sites