Below steps have been take from "Web Forms for Marketers 9.0 Update 1 Installation Guide"
1.1.2 The Installation Process
The Web Forms for Marketers module is distributed as a Sitecore package. To install the module:
- On the Launchpad, click Control Panel, Administration, Install a Package. or
- On the Launchpad, click Desktop, and then click Sitecore Start button, Development Tools, Installation Wizard. The Installation Wizard guides you through the installation process.
- Select the Web Forms for Marketers 9.0 rev.171209.zip Sitecore package.
- Read and accept the license agreement when prompted.
When the installation is completed, you must perform the following post-installation steps:
- In the Restricting Placeholders wizard, define the list of placeholders that you want to have available when you add the forms to the layouts.
- Publish the content to the Web database.
- On the reporting database of your current instance, run the [site root]\Website\Data\WFFM_Analytics.sql file.
This creates four additional tables in your reporting database.
In the Web.config file, in the configuration\system.webServer\handlers node, add the following nodes:
I am not sure how to perform post installation step 2 which is Publish the content to the Web database
appreciate your help.