I have been able to successfully install Sitecore 9.1 and 9.1.1 previously, for some reason yesterday this error seemed to crop up somehow when attempting a fresh 9.1.1 install and now seemingly nothing I try will fix it. I'm trying to think if there's anything I did at all in the past 2 days that could have caused this, but there's nothing that comes to mind.
Here's what I have attempted so far based on another solution with a similar problem.
- Restart OS
Sitecore Marketing Automation Engineand
Sitecore XConnect Search Indexerservices & end any corresponding processes.
- Manually delete the created users from the following databases
_ReferenceData. Each database has its own user: poolsuser, marketing automation user, referencedatauser (I have been making a new instance name every time anyway, so I don't think this should matter)
SolrSSL was turned on
- Checked event viewer, I get this Error:
The World Wide Web Publishing Service (WWW Service) did not register the URL prefix https://DELETESitecoreTest5.identityserver.local:443/ for site 12. The site has been disabled. The data field contains the error number.
- Closed Skype
- Re-run the
EDIT: Further information & attempts
- Attempted to run my Sitecore 9.1 installation, this also faces the same issue.
- Reinstalled Solr 7.2.1
- Reinstalled Sitecore Install Framework 2.1.0
- Looking through the Event Viewer, I noticed the error which I have displayed below, the APPID corresponds to the "RunTimeBroker" in Component Services, but I can't seem to change the permissions of it. I think maybe this isn't entirely relevant as there have been no changes to user policy and it worked perfectly before, but I thought it would be worth including here just in case.
- Ending COM Surrogate processes
Current Issue Status: Fixed - see answer below.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!