Environment: Sitecore 9.0.2 XP0 + SXA 1.8.0 + Azure search
What I have done: My data is indexed in the index of
Azure Search. I have added the
search box and
search result with
custom scope 'locationSearch' on both the search box and the search result renderings.
I have created a rendering for the
search result to display the field values.
I tried using the word 'test' and the values are getting listed.
Then I tried the word 'Canada' and I got the message configured for no result on my portal. When I copied the query from the log file and tried it in the
azure search console, I received 2 items in response.
The items received in response has the fields mapped in the renderings.
Query in the log file:
&search=(language_1:(en) AND sxacontent:(/.canada./))&$filter=(latestversion_1 and (path_1/any(t:t eq '89395d52f7e84c37b5d6d027f1815bc5')) and searchable)&queryType=full&$skip=0&$top=20&$count=true
- Why there is this difference in response on my site and azure portal.
- What is the impact of scope, if I apply scope on both the renderings 'Search box' and 'Search result'.
Edit on 16th April: I added one of the scopes to the page item and saved it. Then I removed the scope and saved it again. After this, I was able to get the results on my portal. I will keep on adding, once I get something.