0

In Sitecore 9.1 and SXA 1.8, I cloned SortResults rendering and used it in variant like this

enter image description here, it's configuration is enter image description here and it's data source isenter image description here but the sort results like as there are three options for sorting but their values not appear enter image description here, Is there something I missed ?? Any Ideas ??

  • And if you don't use Component Renderer but add your cloned search results component as regular component to the page. Does it work? As I have seen before not all components can be used in Component Renderer – Peter Procházka Apr 30 at 13:05
  • Please check what Peter has suggested. If it won't work you can ping me directly on the slack next week (I'm off for a whole week now) and I can try to reproduce it as this might be a bug. – Dawid Rutkowski Apr 30 at 20:36
  • 2
    Thanks Peter and Dawid, I found the reason of this issue when I recompiled Sitecore.XA.Feature.Search dll I found that Templates.SortingGroups.Fields.Title refer to SXA sorting group not cloned one so when I cloned again from Sort Results rendering I choosed option of "Inherit from existing datasource" not "Make a copy of original datasource", it works. – shimaa elsayed May 1 at 9:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.