We’ve configured Sitecore schedule task, which runs at every 1 hour. The schedule task is running fine after deployment/web app restart but after sometime it’s not working as expected.
We’ve verified below points:
- Database agent is configured for the master database (yes, it’s)
Sitecore.Pipelines.Loader.InitializeSchedulerpipeline processor isn’t deleted with custom patch file (no, it’s not)
INFOentries for the Scheduler - Adding agents in the Sitecore log file (yes, it’s)
Application poolnot cycled down (no, it’s not. Checked Sitecore logs and verified the
keepalive.aspxurl hitting at the specified interval (10 minutes) by UrlAgent)
- Verified the Sitecore schedule task’s schedule value (it’s 20160101|99990101|127|01:00:00)
Asyncis checked and the Schedule task is taking 5-7 minutes to complete (referred https://sitecorebasics.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/do-you-know-why-you-check-async-checkbox-while-configuring-scheduled-task/)
- Verified the Sitecore logs and found Starting: Import Data and Starting: Import Data entries (the Last run field value is updating but actual code isn't executing and there isn't any error in the logs, the same schedule task is working on the XP Standalone environment)
- Sitecore Version: Sitecore 9.0-update-2
- Topology: XP-Scaled
- Deployment Environment: Azure
Can anyone please help me?