Because of the 1000 leaf limit in azure search I had to set index all fields to false. Now I don't see any forms on the dashboard of the
Sitecore 9.1 forms app.
I have tried including the forms template in my
and tried including Is Template as an included field (based on another sse post I found).
I tried rebuilding the sitecore_master_index, and the SXA master and web indexes too. There are no errors logged in the Sitecore log and no errors in the console.
Note: I am getting search results as expected and was previously seeing the forms on the dashboard so it does seem like they're no longer in the index, just not sure what I've missed to include them again.
Update: Have removed the included template line from my config as my
sitecore_master_index suddenly only had 2 documents in it after rebuilding (which were the forms so not sure why they weren't appearing on the dashboard). It obviously does not work as I expected it would.