I am facing issue while this unconventional issue in the
Sitecore Solr Master Slave configuration.
Below are the details.
Sitecore Version: Sitecore 8.2 Update 6
Solr Version: 6.4.0 (We are using this as previous vendor used this)
Hosting Platform: These all are in-premise VM's
- I have Master Slave Configuration for Solr to be in use for Sitecore.
- I have a Slave server pointed in CD and Master in CM.
- Our Site is working absolutely fine.
- But still, we are getting below error printed in Log files.
> 7860 09:46:24 Unable to connect to [http://slavesolrdomain:port/solr], Core: [sitecore_web_index] in Master Slave Solr Configuration Exception: SolrNet.Exceptions.SolrConnectionException Message: 4040org.apache.solr.common.SolrExceptionorg.apache.solr.common.SolrExceptionCan not find: schema.xml [C:\solr\server\solr\sitecore_web_index\conf\schema.xml]404 > > Source: SolrNet at SolrNet.Impl.SolrConnection.Get(String relativeUrl, IEnumerable`1 parameters) at SolrNet.Impl.SolrBasicServer`1.GetSchema() at Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.SolrSearchIndex.Initialize()
- I tried to access the Slave Solr admin panel from the browser on CD VM on and it is working fine I can go to the web index also.
- I also tried to create the item and publish it to this and it is also getting reflected.
- Only the thing which I am doing which is against the concept is Our Slave servers are connected to Load Balancer but I am accessing these directly with IPs in the CD server.
Please let me know if require any more information.