Sitecore has released a new version of the Sitecore Support & Self-Service Portal at https://support.sitecore.com
You might have issues like the following and you need to find the answer:
- I was able to log in to the old portal before but cannot log in to the new portal.
- I never used the support portal before and cannot log in to the new portal.
- I cannot find my old support case on the new portal.
- I cannot open new support cases because Account field does not show the name of the customer I am working with.
- My license.xml file does not get accepted in the Register customer license form when I upload it.
- I do not have access to the license.xml file but need a specific account to be added to the list of the companies I work with.
- I am an Implementation Partner and want to open a support case on behalf of the customer I am representing. Which account should I select in the Account field of the support case creation form?
But where can you find the answer?