I am facing a weird issue in my local instance the content tree home node subitems are getting deleted in a random frequency. I am restoring the master database every time this happens.
I am running in live mode with web connection string pointing to master db. I have never published anything since its running in live mode. I have checked the logs and history table to see what might cause this issue but no luck.
I am using TDS with manual sync but the content node is not part of the VS solution. The following packages are installed Sitecore Sidekick, Sitecron(all jobs stopped), Coveo and Brightcove.
Recently I tried some sql query monitoring the items table on deletion would log to another table which didnt record anything either.