I have installed Sitecore 9.1.1 locally with the domain as "sc911" and in this instance I have installed the client's multisites (using a script that installs the packages), built using SXA. Now I created an
httpRequestBegin pipeline and put the patch file in the
Now when I try to access the site using https://sc911 then my processor method gets hit on the debugger attached, but out of multisite I have one site with the domain as "local.cm.mywebsite.com" and it works fine (means pages are working) but it is not hitting the processor method that I override.
One thing I noticed that when hit https://local.cm.mywebsite.com/sitecore then my processor method gets hit on the debugger attached.
Do you have any idea why is this weird behavior, or I am missing any configuration?
I want my processor to be executed for the https://local.cm.mywebsite.com url and the other pages built under this website.
EDIT: Below is the screenshot of the code snippet for the processor that I have created, this has some logic like it checks the url and on the basis of the url it redirects to some other url on the basis of few checks.
FYI: This processor gets hit on the debugger when I request any page inside the /sitecore url (e.g. https://local.cm.mywebsite.com/sitecore/admin/.......) but when I request a page in the site (e.g. https://local.cm.mywebsite.com/my-site-pages) then the debugger is not getting hit.
Below is the configuration:
<configuration xmlns:patch="http://www.sitecore.net/xmlconfig/"> <sitecore> <pipelines> <httpRequestBegin> <processor patch:after="*[@type='Sitecore.Pipelines.HttpRequest.SiteResolver, Sitecore.Kernel']" type="aaa.Web.Foundation.Pipelines.Pipelines.HttpRequestBegin.RedirectProcessor, aaa.Web.Foundation.Pipelines" /> </httpRequestBegin> </pipelines> </sitecore> </configuration>
NOTE: I have checked the namespace and assembly name, it is all correct in the config therefore debugger is getting hit for the /Sitecore/...... urls.