Can I use Sitecore Forms without JQuery? I mean, I can see how to make it so JQuery wont output on the page, but will it still work? I see that I will need to make my own validation. Anything other than that?
If you take a look at the scripts defined
\sitecore modules\Web\ExperienceForms\scripts\, besides the validation you'll have to also handle these areas:
- the ajax requests if the form is set in design as Ajax enabled
- rewrite the existing code if performance tracking is enabled on the form
- the different types of actions on the buttons
- rendering of the fields, if you take a look at `Views\FormBuilder\FieldTemplates` the Date field is using jquery for date selection
- I would say the more complex one would be to handle all of the conditions that the editors can select on the fields