I've got a multilist with search field in Sitecore 9.2 that does not return all of the items I know it should be. The field source is
StartSearchLocation=[ID of folder]&Filter=_templatename:[template name]. This does return a number of records, but not all.
I've confirmed the record I'm looking for is in my Sitecore indexes, and we do have custom indexes and the record is in there as well. It's not marked unpublishable or the like. My MaxItems value in settings is 0, so all records should be returned. I've seen some other answers to similar questions but the solutions I've tried from those usually make the source list disappear entirely.