Using Sitecore 9.3 - just implementing workflow. In the Experience Editor, workflow commands appear in the blue information bar. They are working, but after performing any of these command: Submit, Reject, Approve, etc., the change is not reflected in the information bar until I do a full refresh of the page. It seems like the command to load this state is somehow cached, but I cant figure out how or why.
- What command (Looking at the Network tab in the browser tools) is loading the workflow state?
- Why is this information not updating when executing a command?
- The workflow I am using is basically a copy of the Sample Workflow that comes with Sitecore, but we removed the autopublish upon approval.
- Workflow is working, even through the Experience Editor. Its really only the onscreen messaging in the Experience Editor that is lagging.
- I dont see any errors, but that is why I was asking about what command gets called when I click on "Submit" to submit the item for approval from the Experience Editor. My suspicion is that the response of this command is somehow cached, but I cant figure out what command it is.
- As an experiment, I tried using the Sample Workflow, to see if maybe something was configured incorrectly on my workflow, but the same problem happens.