I have recently installed Docker Desktop for Windows, version 20.10.10. It is running in Windows Container mode. I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2.
I have chose the ltsc2019 version of Windows, and XP0 topology.
I have successfully run the
However, when I run
docker-compose.exe up --detach, once the downloads are complete I receive the following error:
[+] Running 11/11
- Network sitecore-xp0_default Created 0.5s
- Container sitecore-xp0-mssql-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-solr-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-mssql-init-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-solr-init-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-id-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-xconnect-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-xdbautomationworker-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-xdbsearchworker-1 Created 0.1s
- Container sitecore-xp0-cortexprocessingworker-1 Created 0.2s
- Container sitecore-xp0-cm-1 Created 0.2s
- Container sitecore-xp0-traefik-1 Creating 0.1s
Error response from daemon: Unrecognised volume spec: file '\\.\pipe\docker_engine' cannot be mapped. Only directories can be mapped on this platform
This seems to be related to this section of the
- source: \\.\pipe\docker_engine
As a result, I am unable to start all of the Sitecore Containers. I would appreciate some direction on how to resolve this. I haven't been able to find much information on this error.