I am building a decision model with a programmable that returns a map. How can I use attributes from this map in a decision table?
When returning a map from a programmable, the type in the settings needs to be changed to a Map. If the type is not updated, the output will be interpreted as a string by the platform.
When using a Map from a programmable in a decision table, follow these steps:
- Select the programmable as an input.
- On the Add Input Column page,
- enter the ‘Name of Column’ as it will appear in the decision table
- Enter the ‘Map Key’, which is a reference to the attribute in the Map you want to use i.e. map name.attribute
- Select the Type, depending on the data type of the attribute you are using. d.
- Once the Input Column is added the decision table can be used as normal