Trying to set up
Sitecore 10.2 as a part of the infrastructure setup activity of the Project.
As these servers are not having internet access and are highly secured we are facing challenges in completing the setup.
We have installed the prerequisites setups which are present in
Prerequisites.json still setup is failing multiple times due to other dependencies (the manual install Prerequisites exe's Or Msi's internally Or in the background looking internet to get something from outside.
Does someone have experience in setting up such an environment? Please let me know if you can able to share the list of all the prerequisites
[ dependency URLs] that the 10.2 setup installs internally.
We will check with the infrastructure team if they could whitelist it.
Powershell Module 21.1.18218 present on Get-Module SqlServer -ListAvailable execution
Microsoft sqlcmd Utility - Manual installation looking internally to get something on the internet and it fails.
One such example error from a different error occurring after the Prerequisite install: - verified
Microsoft.SqlServer.batchparser found in
[-------------- XConnectXP0_InstallWDP : WebDeploy ---------------------------] [WebDeploy]:[Path] C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe Error Code: ERROR_ASSEMBLY_NOT_FOUND More Information: The assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.batchparser, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' could not be loaded. Learn more at: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=221672#ERROR_ASSEMBLY_NOT_FOUND. Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.batchparser.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) Error count: 1. Command C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe returned a non-zero exit code - (-1) [TIME] 00:01:14 Command C:\Program Files\iis\Microsoft Web Deploy V3\msdeploy.exe returned a non-zero exit code - (-1)
By getting proxy access, we moved steps a little more and struck on this error.
D:\inetpub\wwwroot_sitecore\uatxConnect.global.com\App_Data\jobs\continuous\AutomationEngine> Sitecore.MAEngine.exe Starting Marketing Automation Engine... 2022-12-06 08:32:09 ERR Error initializing XConnect client. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Sitecore.XConnect.XdbCollectionUnavailableException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseHeader Detail=Header name is invalid