I have created a role under the Sitecore domain, with the following Sitecore roles inheriting:
- Sitecore client authoring
- Sitecore Client Advanced Publishing
- Sitecore Client Developing
- Sitecore Client Publishing
- Sitecore Client Securing
- Sitecore Local Administrators
- Sitecore Client Account Managing
The above role is working fine with the user under "sitecore" domain, but when the same role is used for a user under the custom domain (newly Created) following permission are getting disabled:
- Workflow Access to the "Awaiting Approval" State, that is access to the "Approve" and "Reject" commands. Although, only the draft state is accessible.
- Access the Security tab on the Sitecore ribbon.
- Delete access to any item from the content editor. (But the user is supposed to delete items in any state).
If there is something I am missing to configure, please let me know. Thanks in advance.