We are using
Sitecore 10.2 with Compatible
SOLR 8.8.2. In our case we need to add two custom field in SOLR Indexing. By default SOLR using
ManagedIndexSchemaFactory. If we add any new custom field in the Schema file its automatically disappear after Populate Schema file.
After some analysis, I figure out we need to changed the schema factory from
ClassicIndexSchemaFactory. So I have followed the below things
- Create CORE file
- Renaming the
"Managed-Schema" to schema.xml
- Changed the IndexFactory
- Updated the
update.autoCreateFields to false
- Removed the whole processer "
After done all the changes, restart the SOLR, Sitecore site and Go to control panel, click Indexing Manager and select the index. build started successfully but in the last minute I got the error "The IndexSchema is not mutable"