Sitecore 9.3 and
Solr 8.1.1 I am trying to rebuild the xdb index and have started monitoring it, the progress has been stuck at 55.74 % for more than 10 hours, however, I see xdb index is moving up (numDocs) slowly and the xdb_rebuild stopped moving up since then. We are talking about more than 38 million docs.
I see this recurrent error in the log file under the IndexWorker folder. At the same time, the segmented lists in Sitecore contain fewer contacts than they should have.
I opened a ticket on the sitecore support portal but I haven't got back from them.
I checked the shard databases and the contact tables contain similar number of records.
[Shard1], the total of records in the Contact table is:
[Shard0], the total of records in the Contact table is:
An error occured during resuming a previous index rebuild process. There will be another attempt to check. The check interval after an error is 00:00:20. System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 413 (Request Entity Too Large).
It looks like something is getting some time to process, and maybe I’d need to change a setting value. I have not found anything regarding this error message in
Thank you for your help!