In my instance of Sitecore 7.5, no Save Actions are being executed for WFFM. This is not related to custom save actions- no save actions are executing, even the default ones.
I have tested by completely breaking the
<successAction> pipeline in Sitecore.Forms.config. I added a processor with a namespace/assembly that is blatantly wrong, yet no matter what I do, I always receive the Success Message on the form. I have tried with numerous default actions. I've also gone so far as to brick the namespaces on those actions, and yet I still receive the success message- so clearly it is completely bypassing them. I reverted all code and configs to the native Sitecore install and a WFFM install. I pushed the required DLLs from my solution to get the site up and running- no other modules or 3rd party code is running.