I'm trying to extend existing User Profile Template with some project specific fields. I thought it will be handy to do it by template inheritance. But seems like only fields directly declared in Profile Template are visible in User Manager. Please take a look on the screens below.
- We have _UserProfile which holds base set of fields,
- I created interface template _Test_UserProfile with project specific fields.
- I created Test_UserProfile template that inherits from _UserProfile and _Test_UserProfile _ I added one field directly in Test_UserProfile
- then I created Profile Item that inherits from Test_UserProfile
- when I create user that uses my new Profile only directly declared fields are visible
Do you guys know if there is any way to make this work?