I'm using SXA 1.2 on Sitecore 8.2. I've created a website in my development sandbox, and am trying to share it with the other developers on my team. So, I did the following steps:
- Create a new tenant on my sandbox
- Create a new website in that tenant
- Use TDS to grab the Tenant Folder, Media Library/Project/Tenant Folder, and Templates/Project/Tenant Folder.
- Commit those changes to the source code repository
- Have a team member get the new project and sync with Sitecore
This same action works fine in my original site. I'm guessing that I've missed a template or sitecore setting somewhere that is preventing the Export from working properly. I've done multiple comparisons between the 2 websites, and can't find the setting. Here are my questions:
- Does anyone know what setting is needed for this export function to work?
- Is there a better way to keep the SXA websites synchronized between developers?
Update I have been trying several different things, and now it appears that my other developer can't create a new website in the tenant that we've synchronized. When they try to do that, he gets an SPE error, and that log says:
Script item set to master:\system\Modules\PowerShell\Script Library\SXA - Scaffolding\Content Editor\Insert Item\Site in ScriptSession $scriptSession$|2lfpui5jwv3yfyhnitfugd3i|e3ecec93-a94b-485d-bcfe-d69772218312. ManagedPoolThread #2 16:18:25 INFO Executing a script in ScriptSession '$scriptSession$|2lfpui5jwv3yfyhnitfugd3i|e3ecec93-a94b-485d-bcfe-d69772218312'. ManagedPoolThread #2 16:18:26 ERROR Unrecognized Guid format. ManagedPoolThread #2 16:18:26 INFO The script execution in ScriptSession '$scriptSession$|2lfpui5jwv3yfyhnitfugd3i|e3ecec93-a94b-485d-bcfe-d69772218312' completed in 801 ms.
I'm guessing that the 2 errors are related, although I don't really know how. Any suggestions?