We are having an issue with the azure search results that we are receiving, we have set a filter to only retrieve the current language as per the Habitat example code, i.e.
queryable = queryable.Filter(item => item.Language.Equals(Context.Language.Name));
However that is performing a wildcard search rather then the strings having to be equal, what I mean by that is that with the Language Name being "en", we receive results for "en", "en-AU", "en-UK", en-GB". This is causing us issues as you can imagine.
We have done a fair amount of digging and we can see that the query generated from our code base has the language restriction as a search query.
We have also determined that if we had that as a filter instead it works as expected
&$filter=language_1 eq 'en' &queryType=full
Does anybody have some insight into why this is happening and how we can go about getting our desired result, as we have run out of ideas.