We have found one issue when we add a data source to the field MULTILIST with search it works fine but in case if we add a new language version for that data source then it’s giving only first three records.
Data source values.
1 Argentina – No language version added 2. Armenia - No language version added 3. Belgium - No language version added 4. Brazil - No language version added 5. DR Congo - No language version added 6. Ecuador - No language version added
If we add a new language version for these data source values, As the example below.
1 Argentina – Added 1 language version 2. Armenia – Added 1 language version 3. Belgium– Added 1 language version 4. Brazil – Added 1 language version 5. DR Congo– Added 1 language version 6. Ecuador– Added 1 language version
Note:- We have also tried with Fiddler tools just to track the request and response details, what we have observed here is-
We are getting a response from the backend but somehow it's not showing in the multi-list.
Below is the screenshot from the fiddler response.
Have anyone faced similar issue while using this control(Multilist with search) in multilingual environment, Please suggest
Query for the datasource