Hot to fix
In Sitecore, go to Control Panel -> Deploy Marketing Definitions.
See this official documentation page for detailed instructions on deploying marketing definitions:
Based on the ...
The tracking.live database is used by two entities:
Task Storage (defined in Sitecore.Analytics.Processing.config file)
Live Processing Pool (defined in Sitecore.Analytics.Processing.Aggregation.ProcessingPools.config file)
Works with the TaskQueue collection that is defined in the tracking.live database. Deferent Sitecore ...
The tracking.contactdatabase is used by one entity only:
Contact Processing Pool (defined in the Sitecore.Analytics.Processing.Aggregation.ProcessingPools.config file).
Contact Processing Pool
It works with the ProcessingPool collection that is defined in the tracking.contact database. Whenever a contact is changed (created, updated or ...
The tracking.history database is used by one entity only:
History Processing Pool (defined in the Sitecore.Analytics.Processing.Aggregation.ProcessingPools.config file).
History Processing Pool
It works with the ProcessingPool collection that is defined in the tracking.history database. During aggregation of a history data (rebuild of ...
Practically speaking, you just need to follow the Sitecore documentation whenever you set up a new processing instance. There doesn't have to be any difference or special setup between them.
The way it works is, processing agents are built to leverage concurrency. In fact, you can (and should) run multiple aggregation agents on every processing instance.
This error means there is some unfinished work remaining from previous rebuilds or other data processing operations. There are two ways to fix this:
The cleanest way is to investigate your logs for errors that prevent the work from being completed. If you find anything, please create a separate question, since it'll be about a concrete ...
Brief Problem Description
When data have been captured in the MongoDB, on session end, data will be aggregated to the reporting database through Aggregation Pipelines.
Your issue is with the following pipelines:
<processor type="Sitecore.WFFM.Analytics.Aggregation.Processors.FormSummary.FormSummaryProcessor, Sitecore.WFFM.Analytics" patch:...
Looking at the OP, the comments, your code and Sitecore's, I believe that this issue is likely caused by a bug in the PageEvent.IsGoal property, whereby the property is not being correctly set to true for events that are goals. I have not yet confirmed this bug, but if I am correct then the following should help you work around the issue:
Following what I found and based on my problem has been solved:
After double check the error log, I found the following error
ManagedPoolThread #19 2016:12:15 02:14:48 ERROR Cannot parse the time interval specified in the 'IntervalTokeep' option to the desired format 'hh:mm:ss' for the CleanupEventQueue agent. The value specified in the DaysToKeep option ...
As Vlad mentioned, you need to use Sitecore Configuration Roles to configure your Content Management and xDB Processing Role.
In you Content Management Server: in role:define in web.config you will need to set it as 'ContentManagement, Indexing', If you want CM to also be your Reporting role, then set it as 'ContentManagement, Indexing, Reporting'
In your ...
Starting with Sitecore 9 you don't need to follow that steps.
You just need to install a clean Processing Server from
https://sitecoredev.azureedge.net/~/media/64425E6F6DD84443824DCCF38CB7541A.ashx?date=20191125T131511. and to configure the connection strings.
In Sitecore 9 it was introduces Sitecore Configuration Roles ( https://doc.sitecore.com/developers/...
Historical aggregation is different from the full rebuild of the reporting database.
As state on the links you provided, Re-aggregation of historical data happens on historical interactions which is interactions that have not been aggregated into the Experience Analytics reports while a full rebuild of the reporting database, it is the re aggregation of ...
A processing server is basically just another Content Management server that has been reduced down to certain functions. These functions are then disabled from the Primary Content Management server per the configuration guidance (for Sitecore 8 and below) or by the Role Configuration settings in Sitecore 9+.
1) It is advised that all Sitecore instances have ...
The reason this is failing is that of the obvious indication that the GOAL has been deleted from Sitecore. However, when a goal is removed from Sitecore Mongo still contains the Page Events which track back to the Goal ID that doesn't exist, thereby failing the Segment Processor.
This might be expected behavior, as the Goal is no longer in Sitecore. To xDB/...