We’re rewarding the question askers & reputations are being recalculated! Read more.

Hot answers tagged

4

There is a scheduling agent IsSolrAliveAgent available out of the box and is configured in Sitecore.ContentSearch.Solr.DefaultIndexConfiguration.config. By default, it is configured to run with interval of 10 minutes. <agent type="Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider.Agents.IsSolrAliveAgent, Sitecore.ContentSearch.SolrProvider" method="Run" interval="00:...


3

You should use the AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory , see below section. Please note the lookupImpl and dictionaryImpl fields. The AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory is currently supported by SOLR 7.5 - Context filtering lets you filter suggestions by a separate context field, such as category, department or any other token. The AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory and ...


3

After investigating I found that this error occured in Avatar facet. It looks like sitecore indexer bug. This issue happens when image for avatar has a big/medium resolution. Image data (byte[]) is big and as I understand there are some limits in JsonReader or somewhere else. After many attempts I found that 128x128 jpeg image is OK and error dissappears, ...


2

Your question doesn't fully describe the setup you have, I'm assuming this is a followup to this: How to apply stop words at Solr query time? Basically you're chaining up multiple clauses in an AND boolean query. Once Solr processes that it will remove the stopwords (as you expect). So you end up with clause AND clause AND removed-stopword-clause (always ...


2

Query analysis (i.E. filtering stopwords) is done by Solr after a query has been sent. Sitecore's search.log log only logs the queries as they are sent to Solr. It is therefore correct to see your stop words in search.log. To check how Solr actually analyzes a term, use the very helpful Analysis tool on your 'text_general' field: https://mysolr/solr/#/...


2

It looks like your master_index is corrupted. Easiest fix is to copy the web_index (since it is working fine) and then rename the folder and core.properties file to master_index. Restart SOLR and also recycle your app pool. Then go to Sitecore , populate the schema , and then reindex using Sitecore.


1

The package needs to be uploaded by you to Azure Storage. Solr XConnect Search Web Deploy package can be downloaded from Sitecore Developer Portal, in Download options for Azure AppService section. The name of the package: Sitecore 9.2.0 rev. 002893 (Cloud)_xp1collectionsearchsolr.scwdp.zip. After that, a recommended approach is to upload the package to ...


1

The approach that we followed is - Step 1 - Instead of using XP1-SingleDeveloper.ps1 file for installation, we used individual json files (that you get with XP1 Sitecore intallation package) to install instances of identityserver, cm, cd and xconnect instances. Step 2 - In the json files, we removed the code to create and update solr cores. Step 3 - ...


1

We setup SOLR cloud in first place with all necessary cores. As a 2nd step we installed Sitecore with local instance of SOLR. Once Sitecore is setup we changed the necessary configurations files to point it to SOLR cloud. Although it is mentioned that SSL has to be enabled for SOLR, our SOLR cloud (without SSL) worked fine with Sitecore.


1

Sitecore will be installed normally but you will need to do additional work to configure Sitecore to use SolrCloud like upload the Solr configuration to Zookeeper. Add token solrCloud=true with the value of solr search key in ConnectionStrings.config file. You can find more detail here: https://doc.sitecore.com/developers/92/platform-administration-and-...


1

Yes, you can create all the cores locally and then upload the cores through FTP link in the Deployment center. Once uploaded, restart the Solr App service. Then you can go to the Sitecore Control Panel and populate the Solr schema and subsequently re-index.


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible