- DevOps Engineer with 9 years of experience.
- Certifed Kubernetes Administrator.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate.
- Experience in managing Kubernetes cluster on
- Zero Downtime deployments to production.
- Experience in designing the infrastructure based on the
- Experience in managing api's on
- Experience in building jenkins pipeline to deploy api's using
- Setup Monitoring for multiple Kubernetes clusters, EC2 instances and DB instances(
Redis, etc using Prometheus.
- Setup dashboards in
Grafanato visualize and monitor infrastructure.
- Setting up alerts in
Kubernetesresources, Databases to different channels in
pagerdutyintegration for on-call.
- Managing application infrastructure in
on-premisewhich includes Linux and windows.
- Experience in setting up the
ELKstack to perform log analytics and log monitoring.
- Setting up the
fluentdto read the logs from kubernetes pods and send to
kafkaand logstash as consumer to read the streaming logs from kafka and store it in elasticsearch.
- Experience in setting up
log analyticsand creating
alertsbased on the error
- Experience in Designing Application infrastructure.
- Working closely with
QAteam to resolve their issue.
- Working on
agilemethodology to manage the team workload.
- Experience in building custom docker images.
- Experience in managing dockerized production applications.
- Experience in administering middleware applications servers(
Apache, tomcat, weblogic, IIS).
- Experience in implementing
jenkins, GIT, Maven, Nexus, Ansible, Terraformto
automate Infrastructure as a code.
- Experienced in release management and building Maven projects, production deployments, Go-Live support.
- Automating operational activities using
Python, Shell, BATCH.
- Managing databases -
MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Developed various
GOto perform the backup of databases and upload it to the
- Developed another
GO clito cleanup S3 buckets older than the mentioned days.
Consul-KVto manage the application configuration used by the api's.