|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- I don't like people but I like buddhism
- Did terminals (e.g. VT100) require a terminal driver on the host computer?
- Changing the font based on availability to fontspec
- Why didn't PostScript eliminate the need for printer drivers?
- Why is Gbt3fC79ZmMEFUFJ a weak password?
- Is it appropriate to cite a paper in a language I don't understand?
- Atypical way to find angle between vectors
- Distance between star systems
- Why would a species require multiple inseminations in order to reproduce?
- If fairies don't need as much food, water or space, why wouldn't they overwhelm humans in the post-apocalypse?
- Does Gamora's species have males?
- Why did trackballs disappear?
- What is the meaning of the disappeared ball which George W Bush wanted to catch?
- Embedding abelian varieties into projective spaces of small dimension
- What do you call these "rolls" on old clothes?
- Sightseeing on Crack
- Why can't they just drop a solar winch down from a shuttle and have planes fly up and clip things on?
- Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- How can I fix a door with a damaged knob hole?
- Are authors of papers okay with receiving questions from people in industry?
- How do I compute whether my linear regression has a statistically significant difference from a known theoretical line?
- Is redundancy used when live recording important performances?
- How can I prevent semi-independent royal families from rebelling against the empire?
- Six yolks in a bowl: Why not optimal circle packing?