Sitecore 9.1 Trying to get
FXM working and seeing the
Cors policy error (which I thought I had fixed previously but nevermind).
I have set the
AllowedOrigins domains in a patch file.
I had also tried to tie this into a location element but this just caused the server to 500 error.
<location path="sitecore/api/ssc/Beacon/Service/beacon"> <system.web> <httpProtocol> <customHeaders> <add name="Access-Control-Allow-Headers" value="Origin, X-Requested-With, Content-Type, Accept" /> <add name="Access-Control-Allow-Methods" value="POST,GET" /> </customHeaders> </httpProtocol> </system.web> </location>
Am struggling to find any documentation on adding these methods so hopefully, I've just done something wrong with that aspect.