Actually just checking your version numbers, it looks like your using the wrong version of WFFM for your version of Sitecore.
Unless I’m mistaken your Sitecore Version is 8.2 update 2 but you using WFFM for Sitecore 8.2 update 4. Can you double check this?
Here is what I’d do to debug this.
Debugging data storage
First check if your data is being stored correctly:
1) So first thing to check is that you have run the wffm_analytics.sql script to create the database tables correctly
2) submit a form and check the analytics database tables (in SQL server) to see if the data has saved correctly
3) check the Sitecore logs for any WFFM related errors
4) under the ‘submit’ section on your form in content editor check the ‘Save form data to storage’ checkbox is enabled. Try unchecking it, saving and checking again and saving to be sure.
5) check your session end timeout is firing. If it is set to quite a long time then perhaps reduce it to test and see if that causes data to be stored.
So if the above proves there is data being stored in the db but it is just not being shown:
1) open the network console in your browser and check there are no 404 or 500 errors being thrown. IoC containers can cause issues like this. There is more info on this here:
Failing all of this double-check you have followed all of the steps in the deployment guide for WFFM 8.2 and if so perhaps spin up a new Sitecore 8.2 instance with SIM and install WFFM and see if it all works ok as it could be one of your customisation causing any issues: