My site is hosted in Sitecore 7.2 and we are using DMS for analytics. I tried to fetch count details based on user email who access a particular item which is restricted for one particular group. I got some users which are not belongs to the group. While investigate I found the below steps(I am not sure).
SELECT distinct ExternalUser,COUNT(distinct [Pages].visitid),[Pages].visitid FROM [Analytics].[dbo].[Pages] inner join [Analytics].[dbo].Visits on Pages.VisitID = Visits.Visitid and Visits.startdatetime >'10/11/2016' inner join [Analytics].[dbo].Visitors on Visitors.VisitorID = Visits.Visitorid where ItemID = 'Some Item ID' and Visits.[VisitorId] in (SELECT VisitorId FROM [Analytics].[dbo].[Visitors] ) group by ExternalUser,[Pages].visitid
- User logins with the credentials for which the particular page is denied.
- Visitors table gets updated with this details.
- Then users logs out and logs in with the email address to which the access is available.
- Now user can access the page.
- However the externaluser field is not getting updated in Visitors table.
Can anyone let me know if my understanding is correct or not.