The entire Sitecore Powershell context menu is not visible for any content editor. I've tried creating a user and adding every role (except for ones like limited content editor etc). The only way I can get it to pop-up is to make the user an Administrator.
- SPE: 4.4
- Sitecore: 8.2 rev. 160729
The user with the role 'Sitecore Client Authoring' should be able to read the powershell context menu items when right clicking an item.
The entire scripts context menu is not visible to the content editor.
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
Create a new (/sitecore/templates/Modules/PowerShell Console/) PowerShell Script Module in /sitecore/system/Modules/PowerShell/Script Library/My Module.
- Create a Powershell Script Library (child of the module) named Content Editor
- Create a Powershell Script Library (child of the content editor script library) named Context Menu
- Create a Powershell Script Library (child of the context menu script library) named My Scripts
- Create a new Powershell Script item My Super Cool Script
Create a new user and apply the roles:
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Social Authoring
- sitecore\Analytics Testing
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Users
- sitecore\Analytics Personalisation
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Authoring
- sitecore\Sitecore Client Designing
Log in using the new user account
- Right click an item, the context menu is not visible