In Sitecore 9.1.1
I have some PDF documents in the media library that i've "unpublished" (unchecked the publishable publish setting)
Then smart-publish parent folder, subitems and all languages.
If I use the exact URL to the PDF it still downloads. I don't seem to be able to get rid of the items. It's also still coming up on Google results.
- confirmed that the item does NOT exist in web database.
- deleted mediacache folder.
- cleared cache in /admins/cache.aspx.
- purged all cloudflare cache.
- Rebuilt link database.
- confirmed site definition attribute "database=web" and not master.
I'm out of ideas. What can I do next?