I am creating custom facet for saving contact information (Like Car Model, Variant, Color, etc) into XDB. I am successfully able to save and retrieve custom facets details with respective Contact. Now I am trying to show that custom facet on Experience Profile. To do the same I have followed below articles:
What I have done to show Custom facet on Experience Profile:
1) Created web API for retrieving the custom facet.
2) Register API in route
3) Created physical folder in application
4) Created Custom CSS in core DB and associated it with server location CSS(Deployed CSS in root path)
5) I am using Sitecore Rocks extension as well to customize tab.
Issues I am facing:
1) How to create a custom tab in core DB? (I am creating a duplicate of existing Tab then it's showing new custom tab but existing functionality are not working and replaced with new custom tab)
2) How to associate Speak.Js(use Speak.Js to do the same) with custom tab and controller and display custom facet data?
I am implementing its using
Speak JS. Please do the needful. Thanks.