I have (2) hero components, and would like to display a hero to those users who are on an android (mobile web).
The "device" personalization rules I'm using don't seem to be working properly. I found a hefty Excel document a couple of weeks ago (called "Sitecore Device Detection Full List of Parameters") that was very helpful, which contained the content for the "specific value" in the rule. (from https://doc.sitecore.com/developers/90/sitecore-experience-manager/en/using-device-detection.html)
Here are the (3) rules I have in place (note that I have 3 listed currently, in my attempt to target sole android users)
All (3) are under "Device" rule section:
where the device operating system contains Android
or where the device operating system contains Google
or where the device vendor contains Google
There really should only be (1) rule applied, the other (2) I added in hopes of eventually finding which (1) to use.
Another issue is I even removed the (3) rules listed above, and added this one:
where device type is one of Smartphone
in hopes of at least targeting only mobile web, but that did not work either.