I need to do a clean test in Sitecore Analytics. I have cleaned all Analytics but if I remount the path Analyser all results are brought back. What is the best way to do this?
First Method (recommended):
Install the Analytics Database Manager version 3.0
- When Analytics Database Manager is installed, access the application from the Sitecore launchpad.
- Go on the "REMOVE OLD DATA" tab, select the desired options and click start.
- Delete your MongoDB Databases related to the Sitecore instance.
- Replace the Reporting Database with a clean copy of the corresponding Sitecore version or use the __DeleteAllReportingData stored procedure in /Programmability/Stored Procedures .
- Restart your Sitecore Instance.
The quick and dirty way that I do it in dev on a regular basis is to:
- Replace your reporting database with a new DB from the sitecore zip file /databases.
- Using robomongo, log into Mongo and delete your xDB databases. ([yoursite]_analytics, [yoursite]_tracking_contact, [yoursite]_tracking_live, [yoursite]_tracking_live).
When you visit the site for the first time, Sitecore will make new xDB databases in Mongo.